In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later and my deck is demolished, but no replacement has been built, despite numerous promises on his part to complete the project
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Ordered 3 Large 2 Topping Pizza's for my family. One of the pizzas had holes through the pizza like it had seen the floor and someone made an attempt..."
- " Deliveries from laser ship have been terrible. I have had them left on my sidewalk in the rain, yesterday I stopped a laser ship employee from placing a..."
- "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."