1.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 19, 2016

Just found out he,s DBA Splinters Construction,442 15th Ave. N.

Jacksonville,Fla

32250.

904-515-5703. Give him a call,Im sure he will tell you your check is in the mail

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2016

I sold fence for him for 3 months Mar-May 2016.. Now I have people wanting my HIDE.

Sold several jobs where I had to get a deposit. He SCREWED EVERYBODY but one. He even screwed MY SON out of 1,300.00. Him and his wife are in this together, they slipped out in the middle of the night and moved to Jacksonville,Fla.

Good luck on getting your money back.

I think someone needs to show him what happens when you f people. He has a bad rap in Fla, so I'm sure he will go back to Ga.

I don't know but it reeks of a drug problem. I just hate it for there 3 kids.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of him being a thief. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "he's a thief" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Vision WoodWorks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vision WoodWorks.

Comments

"We are extremely satisfied with Mike's work on a fence for our yard, and we are planning to work with him on more projects for our home. Very professional, highly recommend him."

- Bill B.

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1240657

LIES this is probably Darla his so called wife leaving false reviews like she got caught doing earlier this year and the sites removed her reviews b/c like any smart person knows your computer/phone has an IP address!!

to Anonymous #1301930

To Anonymous Oct 10:

Where is the fence located you were pleased with? Did you have a contract?

How much did you pay for what? Did you have to front money like everyone else.

Was the work timely done?

How soon was the work started after chose Mike? Did he stay on job until finished?

Surprising that you were pleased when others weren't?

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE AN EXCEPTION: Are you related by relationship or Blood?

Are you the Darla referenced?

I am not a scam I was ripped off by a few employee and have been trying to pay back clients as well as complete the jobs.

NOTHING IS GOING well after all of this.

Also in my efforts to get things built I have had to ask for draws...as stated in most of the contracts.. Also states that if we are terminated as the contractor is waves the deposit.

My biggest mistake was to hire subs to do work for me.

I truly meant no harm to anyone and regret all that has happened.

robin.lawrence
Denver, North Carolina, United States #1222518

We were scammed by Mike as well and we are taking action into making sure this scam artist does not do this to anyone else. If you are willing to speak out on this, we are going to be on Action 9 (WSOC) and WBTV on Your Side.

Please reach out to me by either call/text at 7048077740 or rmlaw8@gmail - We need others that have been a victim of his to speak up and help us make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1214712

Mike is a grade A loser. Doing business with him is a huge mistake.

I hope he gets caught by the police and serves jail time for what he does to people, which is felony theft. He's a piece of ***.

robin.lawrence
to Anonymous Denver, North Carolina, United States #1222521

Please see comment I just left and reach out to me ASAP. Thanks!

We need to all take this thief down!